Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Finally, the best dessert EVER.

I’ve been waiting 52 years to find THE perfect dessert.


I hate to admit it but I’ve tried EVERY dessert EVERYWHERE.


 
One of the stupidest questions a waitress can ask me is, “Would you like dessert?”


Like… okay… look at me sister.... do I look like I’ve passed on a dessert EVER??




Anyhoo, Let’s flash back to 1980.


Do you remember Cum Gum?


That square gum where the insides OOOOOZED out?


My sophisticated husband told me it was actually called Freshen Up.


That’s why I married him. He’s classy like that.




Yesterday, I was desperate and went to my best friend’s favorite restaurant, Taco Bell.

Because I have classy friends who eat at sophisticated places.


The drive-thru chick asked if I wanted dessert with my order.


I was so famished that I didn’t have the energy to argue with her and she gave me an order of Cinnabon Delights. Go ahead, look at these ballsfromheaven. Lick your lips, you know you want to.

This warm, sugary, cinnamon-ish, fried, OOZING ball may be the greatest thing ever.


It’s the Cum Gum of desserts.




Seriously.


Go to Taco Bell.


I love ya, but I can’t stay and chat, gotta go run to the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment